1. Go to Tesco.
2. Buy their own brand aged whisky, about £25 in a 1.5 litre bottle.
3. Drink it.
4. Wash out the bottle.
Presuming it may take you a little time to drink it all, either start the process long in advance, or invite all your friends around for a drink.
This recipe presumes you have an electric blender holding a litre and a half or more, or a very strong right [stirring] hand.
3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 tbsp Tabasco
3 tbsp Worcester Sauce
1 tbsp Paprika
5 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
1.0 cup Rapeseed Oil
1.5 cups Olive Oil
0.5 cup Honey
1.5 cups Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Salt
12 med Cloves of Garlic
1. Grind or cut the garlic very finely.
2. Rub the salt into the mixture.
3. Add to the blender last so the salt can do its job.
4. Now pour everything into the blender/mixer, adding the garlic mixture last, and blend for at least a minute, preferably two if your blender isn't very fierce. If you are stirring by hand, use your imagination!!!
5. Grab the whisky bottle and a funnel and pour it in.
6. Make a salad.